Dublin Airport (DUB) is located about 10 Kilometres (6 miles) north of Dublin City Centre. There are direct flights between Dublin and the UK, Europe, the USA and Middle East.
You can book flights with IrishTourist.com.
Getting to Dublin Airport
Bus to/from Dublin Airport
These companies all offer bus services between the Airport, and City Centre/Dublin Area. There is no need to book seats in advance, just show up at the bus stop. The buses all depart Dublin Airport from just outside the main arrivals hall. Consult the individual operators' websites for a more detail ed list of where their bus routes serve around Dublin. A staff presence is available at the airport should you require assistance finding the correct bus.
- Aircoach - Serves Dublin Airport to: City Centre / Ballsbridge / Donnybrook; City Centre / Stillorgan / Sandyford / Leopardstown.
- Dublin Bus - Dublin Airport to: City Centre / Busaras (Central Bus Station) / Connolly Railway Station / Heuston Railway Station. There are also services to: Rathfarnham, Balbriggan, Swords, Rolestown, Dun Laoghaire, Woodbrook, and Portmarnock.
- Urbus - Serves Castleknock/Blanchardstown/Swords.
Buses to/from the North
- AirCoach - Serves Drogheda / Dundalk / Newry / Banbridge / Hillborough / Belfast.
- Bus Eireann - Almost all Dublin/Belfast Expressway services stop at Dublin Airport.
Buses to/fr om the South
- AirCoach - Serves Kildare / Monasterevin / Portlaoise / Abbeyleix / Durrow / Cashel / Mitchelstown / Fermoy / Cork.
- JJ Kavanagh - WATERFORD Service serves Tramore / Waterford / Dungarvan / Carlow / Naas / Newland's Cross / Dublin City Centre / Airport.
- JJ Kavanagh - CLONMEL Service serves Clonmel / Kilkenny / Athy / Dublin City Centre / Airport.
- JJ Kavanagh - LIMERICK Service serves Limerick / Nenagh / Portlaoise / Dublin City Centre / Airport.
Buses to/from the West
- CityLink - Serves Galway / Oranmore / Loughrea / Aughrim / Ballinasloe / Athlone / Moate / Kilbeggan / Tyrellspass / Rochfortbridge / Kinnegad / Dublin City Centre / Airport.
Rail to/from Dublin Airport
Unfortunately, there are no direct rail services to Dublin Airport. However, it is possible to get the AirLink service, run by Dublin Bus, to both Heuston and Connolly railway stations. Connolly serves the DART rail and Luas tram (red line), as well as rail services to the north, northwest, and southeast of Ireland. Heuston provides services to the west, southwest, and south.
Taxi Services at Dublin Airport
A taxi rank is provided just outside the arrivals hall at Dublin Airport. Approximate fare to the city centre is €25. However, there are charges for additional passengers / animals, and also if travelling between 8pm and 8am or on Sundays / Public Holidays. Ask the taxi driver in advance if you have any questions.
Driving to Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport is located just off the M1 to the north of Dublin, very near to the M1/M50 junction. If travelling from outside Dublin, most roads will meet the M50 ring-road, and you can drive from there northbound to meet the M1. Take the M1 north, exit at junction 2, and follow signs for the Airport. If you are renting a car at the Airport, the staff at the car hire company will be more than happy to help with directions.
The Dublin Airport website is available at www.dublinairport.com.