Access to and use of this site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. EU Tourist Limited reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst EU Tourist Limited endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, EU Tourist Limited will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst EU Tourist Limited endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and EU Tourist Limited does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to EU Tourist Limited by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant foreign law. EU Tourist Limited cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any/or all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- EU Tourist Limited shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- EU Tourist Limited accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such Term or Terms shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full, and the Terms herein set out comprise the entire Agreement. In the event that you, at any time, do not accept or no longer accept any or all of these Terms , you should immediately cease use of this site.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts. This, however, shall not prevent EU Tourist Limited from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these Terms or this site in any other jurisdiction.
- EU Tourist Limited provides this site “as is” and “as available” and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. In particular (but without limitation), EU Tourist Limited does not warrant that this site will operate without interruptions, be timely, secure or error-free. EU Tourist Limited does not warrant that the site or its contents are free from viruses or problems and EU Tourist Limited is not responsible for any harm caused to your property from your use of this site.
- In using this site, you shall not post illegal, immoral, provocative or defamatory statements in or on any part of the site, or post on or submit to the site any material which might cause EU Tourist Limited to violate any applicable law, statute, directive or regulation or that could, in EU Tourist Limited’s sole discretion, adversely affect the goodwill or reputation of EU Tourist Limited.
- You shall not (by using any device, software or routine) interfere with or attempt to interfere with the efficient operation of this site. This includes (but is not limited to) by act or omission, imposing an unreasonably or disproportionately large or heavy workload on the technical infrastructure of the site (by mass e-mailing, or otherwise).
Like most websites, in order to make this website function correctly, it is sometimes necessary for us to place small text files called .cookies. on your computer or device. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or device when you visit the site and is used to remember preferences or actions when you return to the site at a later date or browse from one page to the next.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. For details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
IrishTourist.com uses Google Analytics for analysing audience traffic and usage, as well as Google Adsense for displaying advertisements. As part of these programmes, Google may place cookies on your computer. Below is a list of the cookies which may be set. For information on how Google may use this information, please see http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/
Users can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings found here: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Cookies Used on IrishTourist.com
|hideCookieWarning||Remembers whether you have hidden the cookie alert message||6 months|
|Google Analytics – Audience statistics|
|__utma||Usage statistics||2 years|
|__utmb||Usage statistics||30 minutes|
|__utmc||Usage statistics||On browser exit|
|__utmv||Usage statistics||2 years|
|__utmz||Usage statistics||6 months|