County Carlow is located in the Southeast of Ireland. One of Ireland's longest rivers, the Blackwater, flows through County Carlow and provides an ideal break for the angler.
Places to stay in Co. Carlow include Bagenalstown (1), Ballon (1), Borris (1), Carlow Town (6), Tullow (1). Other towns include Clonegal, Fenagh, Hacketstown, Killerig, Killeshin, Leighlinbridge, Myshall, Rathvilly, St Mullin's.
Map of Co. Carlow
Getting To and Around Co. Carlow
County Carlow is located in the southeast of Ireland. The M9 Dublin-Waterford motorway runs through the western part of the county, passing close to Carlow Town. It is relatively close to Cork, Rosslare Europort and Dublin Port for sea access. Dublin Airport, Cork Airport and Shannon Airport are all within a couple of hours drive. Carlow is also served by the Dublin-Waterford rail line. Details on getting to and around Carlow can be found in our Co. Carlow Transport Guide.
Places to Stay in Co. Carlow
- Avlon House B&B Green Lane, Dublin Road
- Ballykealey House and Lodges Rosslare Road
- Ewings Bar & Accommodation Haymarket
- Orchard Grove B&B Wells
- Racey Byrne's B&B The Plough, 79-81 Tullow Street
- Seven Oaks Hotel Athy Road
- Step House Hotel Main Street
- Talbot Hotel Carlow Portlaoise Road
- Wolseley Park Guest House 37 Wolseley Park
- Woodford Dolmen Hotel Carlow Kilkenny Road, Mortarstown Upper