This town features a tower called “The Black Castle” which is a Norman tower, built in the 12th century.
Getting To and Around Leighlinbridge
For information on getting to and around Co. Carlow, see our Co. Carlow Transport Guide.
Bus to Leighlinbridge
- Bus routes operated by Kenneally's Bus Service:
- Lower Branch Road
- The Folly
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Zone 14
- Bus routes operated by J.J.Kavanagh & Sons:
- Carlow Barrack Street
- Bus routes operated by Bus ireann:
- Dublin Airport (Atrium Rd Zone 12) - New Ross (Supervalu The Quay)
- New Ross (The Quay) - Dublin Airport (Atrium Rd Zone 12)