This is a bustling seaside resort, and is very popular for holidaymakers because of its long beach, golf links, promenade, and Seaworld, a leisure complex. The conditions of the sea are ideal for surfing.
Map of Lahinch
Getting To and Around Lahinch
For information on getting to and around Co. Clare, see our Co. Clare Transport Guide.
Public Transport to and around Lahinch
Public transport route information is Irish Public Sector Data licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence
Places to Stay in Lahinch
- Cois Farraige Miltown Malbay Road
- Lahinch Coast Hotel & Suites Main Street
- Lehinch Lodge Ennistymon Road
- Shamrock Inn Hotel Main Street
- Slaney House B&B School Road, Miltown Malbay Road
- The Atlantic Hotel Main Street
- The View Cregg
- West Coast Lodge Station Road