Kinsale, with its Georgian houses and gourmet restaurants, is a perfect example of how an Irish town can represent both historical and modern Ireland. In its chequered history it was invaded by both the Spanish and the British. In recent times it has become a magnet for tourists, but it has not surrendered its charm.
Getting To and Around Kinsale
For information on getting to and around Co. Cork, see our Co. Cork Transport Guide.
Bus to Kinsale
- Bus routes operated by Bus ireann:
- Kent Station Cork - Kinsale (Pier Road Quayside)
- Kinsale (Pier Road Amenity Area) - Kent Station Cork
- Cork (Bus Station - Parnell Place) - Kenmare (Main St Darcys Restaurant)
- Kenmare (Main St Darcys Restaurant) - Cork (Bus Station - Parnell Place)