Kinsale, with its Georgian houses and gourmet restaurants, is a perfect example of how an Irish town can represent both historical and modern Ireland. In its chequered history it was invaded by both the Spanish and the British. In recent times it has become a magnet for tourists, but it has not surrendered its charm.
Map of Kinsale
Getting To and Around Kinsale
For information on getting to and around Co. Cork, see our Co. Cork Transport Guide.
Public Transport to and around Kinsale
Public transport route information is Irish Public Sector Data licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence
Things to Do in Kinsale
- Charles Fort Summer Cove
- Desmond Castle Cork St.
- Gallery 23 No 1 Chairman's Lane
- Giles Norman Photography Gallery Kinsale 45 Main Street
- Kinsale Angling Kinsale
- Kinsale Tourist Office Tourist Office
- Saint Multose Church Kinsale
- Sporting Tours Ireland Kinsale Kinsale