A thriving and prosperous market centre, Mallow is the largest town along the lovely Blackwater Valley, and a good centre from which to explore that river and many interesting locations in the neighbourhood. Up to a century ago it was renowned as a spa, with crowds of visitors frequented this town.
Map of Mallow
Getting To and Around Mallow
For information on getting to and around Co. Cork, see our Co. Cork Transport Guide.
Places to Stay in Mallow
- Annabella Lodge Kennel Hill
- Greenfield House Navigation Road
- Hibernian Hotel 30/31 Bank Place
- Springfort Hall Country House Hotel Baltydaniel East
- The Farm Cottages Bridgetown