A throbbing, bustling market town well worth visiting. Its varied pubs, restaurants, shopping and craft outlets combine to make your visit a most interesting and memorable experience.
Map of Skibbereen
Getting To and Around Skibbereen
For information on getting to and around Co. Cork, see our Co. Cork Transport Guide.
Public Transport to and around Skibbereen
Public transport route information is Irish Public Sector Data licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence
Places to Stay in Skibbereen
- Annie May's B&B 10/11 Bridge Street
- Glencora B&B Upper Bridge St., Coronea
- Ilenroy House 10 North Street
- PK Lodge B&B Smorane
- Roaring Water Lodge Heir Island
- West Cork Hotel Ilen Street
Things to Do in Skibbereen
- Skibbereen Heritage Centre Old Gasworks Building, Upper Bridge Street