Once a busy textile centre, it is now one of Cork's most popular seaside resorts. It is one of the most historic and interesting towns in Ireland being situated at the mouth of the Blackwater. There is a promenade leading to a magnificent 8 km beach.
Getting To and Around Youghal
For information on getting to and around Co. Cork, see our Co. Cork Transport Guide.
Bus to Youghal
- Bus routes operated by Bus ireann:
- Ardmore (Opp Post Office) - Cork Institute of Technology
- Cork (Bus Station - Parnell Place) - Ardmore (Post Office)
- Rosslare Europort - Tralee (Bus Station)
- Tralee (Bus Station) - Rosslare Europort