Once a busy textile centre, it is now one of Cork's most popular seaside resorts. It is one of the most historic and interesting towns in Ireland being situated at the mouth of the Blackwater. There is a promenade leading to a magnificent 8 km beach.
Map of Youghal
Getting To and Around Youghal
For information on getting to and around Co. Cork, see our Co. Cork Transport Guide.
Public Transport to and around Youghal
Public transport route information is Irish Public Sector Data licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence
Places to Stay in Youghal
- Ahernes 162/163 North Main Street
- Avonmore House South Abbey
- Carleton Village Golf Links Road
- Quality Hotel Youghal Redbarn
- Quality Youghal Holiday Homes Redbarn Beach
- The Old Imperial Hotel 27 North Main Street
- Walter Raleigh Hotel O'Brien's Place
Things to Do in Youghal
- Youghal Heritage Town Tourist Information Centre, Market Square