Kenmare is a haven of tranquillity, gourmet food, superb accommodation and breathtaking scenery in one of the most natural, unspoilt environments in Europe. Cradled in the heart of Kenmare Bay, the picturesque town of Kenmare is the perfect location from which to discover the South West of Ireland, linking the internationally famous Ring of Kerry with the rugged Ring of Beara.
Map of Kenmare
Getting To and Around Kenmare
For information on getting to and around Co. Kerry, see our Co. Kerry Transport Guide.
Public Transport to and around Kenmare
Public transport route information is Irish Public Sector Data licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence
Things to Do in Kenmare
- Dromquinna Riding Stables Kenmare
- Eclipse Centre - Kerry's Equestrian and Adventure Centre Dromore, Blackwater Bridge
- Kenmare Art Gallery Kenmare
- Kenmare Bay Diving Kenmare
- Kenmare Heritage Centre Kenmare
- Ring of Kerry Golf Club Kenmare
- Seafari Wildlife Cruises Kenmare
- Walking Club of Kenmare Kenmare