A market town and venue for the annual Puck Fair, which has its origins in pre-Christian times. The town lies on the Ring Of Kerry and boasts a fine 18-hole golf course.
Map of Killorglin
Getting To and Around Killorglin
For information on getting to and around Co. Kerry, see our Co. Kerry Transport Guide.
Places to Stay in Killorglin
- Ard na Sidhe Country House Glounaguillagh, Caragh Lake
- Kingston's Townhouse Market Road
- Teahans Pebble Beach Guest House Cromane Lower
- The Bianconi Inn Annadale Road
- The Grove Lodge Guesthouse Killarney Road
- The Rivers Edge Guest House Lower Bridge St
- Torine House Sunhill Road, Ring Of Kerry