Drumshanbo is situated in the shadow of the Slieve Anierin and the Arigna Mountains. Its position at the southern end of Lough Allen makes it a prized angling resort. The surrounding area is mountainous and hilly. It is rich in geological remains including a group of extinct marine animals dating from 275 million years ago.
Map of Drumshanbo
Getting To and Around Drumshanbo
For information on getting to and around Co. Leitrim, see our Co. Leitrim Transport Guide.
Public Transport to and around Drumshanbo
Public transport route information is Irish Public Sector Data licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence
Things to Do in Drumshanbo
- Sliabh an Iarainn Visitor Centre Drumshanbo
Places to Eat and Drink in Drumshanbo
- Allendale Restaurant Convent Avenue
- Lough Allen Hotel & Spa Drumshambo
- Rushes Restaurant @ Ramada Lough Allen Hotel & Spa Drumshanbo
- Sorohans Drumshanbo
- Tang Spring Chinese Restaurant Bridge Street
- The Philosophers Scone High Street