Killmallock is situated in the heart of the Golden Vale. The remains of King John's castle and the old town walls are highlights for visitors. The town is a very pleasant with some beautiful scenery in the vast agricultural lands nearby.
Getting To and Around Kilmallock
For information on getting to and around Co. Limerick, see our Co. Limerick Transport Guide.
Bus to Kilmallock
- Bus routes operated by Joseph Foley:
- Tankardstown - Kilmallock
- Bus routes operated by Bus ireann:
- Kilfinane (Opp Amber Filling Station) - Limerick (Bus Station)
- Limerick (Bus Station) - Kilfinane (Amber Filling Station)