Killmallock is situated in the heart of the Golden Vale. The remains of King John's castle and the old town walls are highlights for visitors. The town is a very pleasant with some beautiful scenery in the vast agricultural lands nearby.
Map of Kilmallock
Getting To and Around Kilmallock
For information on getting to and around Co. Limerick, see our Co. Limerick Transport Guide.
Public Transport to and around Kilmallock
327 Bus route operated by Joseph Foley
Public transport route information is Irish Public Sector Data licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence
Places to Stay in Kilmallock
- Deebert House Hotel Deebert
Things to Do in Kilmallock
Places to Eat and Drink in Kilmallock
- Fitzgerald's Bar & B&B Lord Edward Street
- Nats Cafe Sarsefield Street
- Poachers Restaurant @ Bulgaden Castle Bulgaden
- The Cloister Restaurant Deebert House Hotel