County Louth is located in the north-east corner of the Republic of Ireland. Louth is Ireland's smallest county but contains a diverse landscape from the mountainous Cooley peninsula in the east to the gently rolling drumlin hills.
Places to stay in Co. Louth include Carlingford (6), Drogheda (6), Dundalk (9), Ravensdale (1). Other towns include Annagassan, Ardee, Blackrock, Castlebellingham, Clogherhead, Collon, Donore, Dunleer, Knockbridge, Monasterboice, Tallanstown, Termonfeckin, Tullyallen.
Map of Co. Louth
Getting To and Around Co. LouthLouth is located about an hours' drive north of Dublin City. Details on getting to and around Co. Louth can be found in our Co. Louth Transport Guide.
Things to Do in Co. Louth
- Beaulieu House & Garden Beaulieu
- Bellurgan Park Bellurgan
- Holy Trinity Heritage Centre Carlingford
- IMC Cinema - Dundalk Carroll Village, Longwalk
- Louth County Museum Jocelyn St
- Mellifont Abbey Drogheda
- Monasterboice Collon
- Proleek Dolmen Ballymascanlon
- Shrine of St. Oliver Plunkett St. Peter's Church
- Stephenstown Pond & Carp Fishery Knockbridge
Browse Places to Eat and Drink
Events in Co. Louth
- An Chuirt Chruitireacbhta - Harp Festival Termonfeckin