Places to stay in Co. Monaghan include Carrickmacross (2), Castleblayney (1), Clones (1), Clontibret (1), Emyvale (1), Glaslough (1), Iniskeen (1), Monaghan Town (4). Other towns include Ballybay, Killanny, Rockcorry.
Map of Co. Monaghan
Getting To and Around Co. MonaghanMonaghan is located about an hour and a half north-west of Dublin, on the N2 route from Dublin to Derry. Details on getting to and around Co. Monaghan can be found in our Co. Monaghan Transport Guide.
Things to Do in Co. Monaghan
- Busy Bee Ceramics 1 Main Street, Castle Leslie Estate, Glaslough
- Garage Theatre Monaghan Education Campus, Armagh Road
- Irish Country Quads Inniskeen
- Lough Muckno Leisure Park Castleblayney
- Monaghan County Museum 1-2 Hill Street
- Patrick Kavanagh Rural and Literary Resource Centre Iniskeen
- St Louis Convent Heritage Centre Broad Road
- St. Joseph's Church Carrickmacross
- Tanagh Outdoor Education Centre Dartry Forest
- The Market House Market Street