County Roscommon is located in the Midlands. Roscommon is a rich agricultural county of pastureland and rolling hills.
Places to stay in Co. Roscommon include Ballyfarnon (1), Castlerea (1), Corrigeenroe (1), Elphin (1), Roscommon Town (1), Strokestown (2). Other towns include Arigna, Athleague, Ballaghaderreen, Ballinlough, Boyle, Donamon, Frenchpark, Keadue, Kiltoom, Knockcroghery, Lecarrow, Rooskey, Tarmonbarry, Tulsk.
Map of Co. Roscommon
Getting To and Around Co. RoscommonRoscommon is accessible by bus from Sligo, Galway, and Dublin. Roscommon is also served by the Dublin-Sligo rail line, with a station at Boyle. Details on getting to and around Roscommon can be found in our Co. Roscommon Transport Guide.
Places to Stay in Co. Roscommon
- Andresna House Andresna, Lough Arrow
- B&B The Silver Eel Grange
- Jacksons Restaurant and Accommodation Market Square
- Kilronan Castle Hotel & Spa Kilronan
- The Townhouse (Elphin) Main Street
- Tully's Hotel The Square
- Westgate House B&B Strokestown Bawn Street