Boyle, one of the chief towns of the county, nestles at the foot of the Curlew Mountains on the main pass connecting the plains of Connacht with the North. It is a great town for fishermen, whether they are interested in trout or coarse fishing
Getting To and Around Boyle
For information on getting to and around Co. Roscommon, see our Co. Roscommon Transport Guide.
Rail to Boyle
Boyle, Co. Roscommon is served by Boyle.
Bus to Boyle
- Bus routes operated by Bus ireann:
- Dublin (Busras) - Sligo IT (Ash Lane Bus Stop)
- Sligo IT (Ash Lane Bus Stop) - Dublin (Busras)
- Ballymote (Doddys) - Tubbercurry (Wolfe Tone Square)
- Tubbercurry (Wolfe Tone Square) - Boyle (King House - Military Road)