Sean Kelly Square is located in the centre of town. Many buildings in the town date back to the 18th century and the modern Tipperary Crystal factory is close by.
Getting To and Around Carrick-on-Suir
For information on getting to and around Co. Tipperary, see our Co. Tipperary Transport Guide.
Rail to Carrick-on-Suir
Carrick-on-Suir, Co. Tipperary is served by Carrick on Suir.
Bus to Carrick-on-Suir
- Bus routes operated by J.J.Kavanagh & Sons:
- Tourist Information Office Waterford
- Bus routes operated by Bus ireann:
- Clonmel (Rail Station) - DE La Salle School(Waterford)
- Waterford (Bus Station) - Clonmel (Rail Station)
- Limerick (Bus Station) - Waterford (Bus Station)
- Waterford (Bus Station) - Limerick (Bus Station)