Where else but in Roscrea would you get six hundred years of fine Irish architecture in one hundred yards of a stroll down the main street? Scarcely have you passed the fine Romanesque facade of St. Cronan's church with old Irish Round Tower and High Cross to match, when you come face to face with the recently-restored Norman castle of c.1280, and the 18th. century Damer House, mansion and home of the town's Heritage Centre
Getting To and Around Roscrea
For information on getting to and around Co. Tipperary, see our Co. Tipperary Transport Guide.
Rail to Roscrea
Roscrea, Co. Tipperary is served by Roscrea.
Bus to Roscrea
- Bus routes operated by Robert Ryan:
- Dunkerrin - Roscrea
- Bus routes operated by Bus ireann:
- Dublin Airport (Atrium Rd Zone 12) - Limerick (Bus Station)
- Limerick (Bus Station) - Dublin Airport (Atrium Rd Zone 12)
- Bus routes operated by Kenneally's Bus Service:
- Zone 14
- Bus routes operated by Bernard Kavanagh & Sons: