Dungarvan is the main town to the west of Waterford city. Located at the mouth of the Colligan river, with the beautiful Comeragh mountains as its background.
Map of Dungarvan
Getting To and Around Dungarvan
For information on getting to and around Co. Waterford, see our Co. Waterford Transport Guide.
Public Transport to and around Dungarvan
366 Lismore (O'Dowd's) - Waterford Bus Station Bus route operated by Bus Éireann
Public transport route information is Irish Public Sector Data licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence
Places to Stay in Dungarvan
- Ashley Guesthouse Bawnabraher Waterford road
- Comeragh View Ballyvoile, Stradbally
- Dún Ard Bed and Breakfast Na Ceithre Gaotha, Ring
- Lawlors Hotel Bridge Street
- St Anthonys B&B Clonea Road, Abbeyside
- Tannery Restaurant, Townhouse and Cookery School Quay Street
- The Park Hotel and Leisure Centre Shandon Road
- Treetops Treetops, Kilgobnet