Tramore is a beauty spot only 13km (8 miles) south of the city, where land and sea link and where health and pleasure pursuits have attracted thousands of holiday makers. Tramore is one of the more popular resorts in Ireland.
Map of Tramore
Getting To and Around Tramore
For information on getting to and around Co. Waterford, see our Co. Waterford Transport Guide.
Public Transport to and around Tramore
Public transport route information is Irish Public Sector Data licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence
Places to Stay in Tramore
- Beach Haven Waterford Road
- Beach Haven Hostel Waterford Road
- Cloneen Love Lane
- Glenart House Waterford Road
- Majestic Hotel Lower Branch Road
- Norlands Glen Road, Crobally Upper
- O'Shea's Hotel (Tramore) Strand Street
- Sea Court Waterford Road