Bray is a popular seaside resort situated 21km (13m) from Dublin City Centre. Bray is an ideal place to visit or stay because of its proximity to both Dublin and the sites in Wicklow.
A quick car journey down the N11 from the City Centre brings you here within 25 minutes. The town is essentially the creation of the 19th century railway entrepreneur William Dargan.
Getting To and Around Bray
For information on getting to and around Co. Wicklow, see our Co. Wicklow Transport Guide.
Rail to Bray
Bray, Co. Wicklow is served by Bray.
Bus to Bray
- Dublin Bus's Nitelink services provide the following late-night bus services to Bray:
- Superquinn Charlesland Greystones
- Dublin Bus provide an extensive local bus service to Dublin City and its suburbs and surrounds. The following Dublin Bus routes serve Bray:
- Front of Station - Southern Cross
- Rock Valley - Front of Station
- Newcastle Hospital - Railway Station
- Railway Station - Newcastle Hospital
- Enniskerry Golf Club - Railway Station
- Railway Station - Enniskerry Golf Club
- De Vesci Terrace - Rock Valley
- Rock Valley - De Vesci Terrace
- Frascati Road - Sea Road
- Sea Road - Frascati Road
- Railway Station - RDS
- RDS - Railway Station
- Garda Station - Beechdale
- Sea Road - Fleet Street
- Bus routes operated by Finnegan Bray:
- Luas Station
- Rail Station
- Bus routes operated by Bus ireann:
- Arklow (Tourist Office) - Dublin Airport (Atrium Rd Zone 12)
- Dublin Airport (Atrium Rd Zone 12) - Arklow (Tourist Office)
- Aircoach operate bus services to Dublin Airport via Bray:
- Dublin Airport