Ballycastle is a small rural town situated on the most north-easterly tip of County Antrim. Enjoying popularity amongst holiday makers and residents alike, Ballycastle lies in the district of Moyle with views of the surrounding mountain ranges, forest parks, glens, lakes and coastline. As one can imagine from an area of such varied scenery, there is a real choice of activities to pursue and regions to explore. An area of outstanding natural beauty, this is the centre of the famous Nine Glens of Antrim as well as the Causeway Coast.
Map of Ballycastle
Getting To and Around Ballycastle
For information on getting to and around Co. Antrim, see our Co. Antrim Transport Guide.
Places to Stay in Ballycastle
- Ardaghmore Bed and Breakfast 35 North Street
- Carnately Lodge 51 Moyarget Road
- Dee Dees B&B 2 Beech View Lane
- Fair Head Glamping Pods Ballycastle 77 Moyarget Road
- Glass Island Ballycastle 11 Beechwood Avenue
- Glen Haven Bed and Breakfast 9 Whitehall Avenue
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle 1-3 North Street
- The Salthouse Hotel 39 Dunamallaght Road