Standing on an island between the Upper and Lower Lough Erne, Enniskillen is one of Northern Ireland's most tranquil towns. Enniskillen's dominating feature is Enniskillen Castle which dates back to the 15th century. One of the major attractions of Enniskillen lies in the surrounding countryside. The lakes to the north and south provide the perfect setting for watersports. The Marble Arch Caves can be found within the limestone hills, equalled only in Ireland by the Burren in County Clare.
Map of Enniskillen
Getting To and Around Enniskillen
For information on getting to and around Co. Fermanagh, see our Co. Fermanagh Transport Guide.
Things to Do in Enniskillen
- Ardhowen Theatre 97 Dublin Road
- Castle Coole House Enniskillen
- Devenish Island Lower Lough Erne
- Enniskillen Castle Enniskillen
- Florencecourt Forest Park Enniskillen