Tour Categories: Audio Guided Tours, Bar, Club and Pub Tours, Bus Tours, City Coach Tours, City Tours, Distillery Tours, Food, Wine and Nightlife, Hop on Hop off Tours and Tours and SightseeingTour Tags: Departs from Dublin
Tour the streets of Dublin on our stylish red open-top buses. Hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour gives you the freedom to explore your way. You can hop on and off the bus at any of our 25 designated Big Bus stops, as many times as you wish within your ticket validity. All located near Dublin’s best attractions, you’re free to delve deeper into the city at your own pace. With buses passing through every 60 minutes, simply rejoin the tour when you’re ready.
• Unlimited Hop on Hop off for -24, -48, -72 hours
• Free guided walking tour
• Live commentary and recorded commentary in 8 languages on-board the red route
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- 13 O’Connell Street Upper – Stop 1 – 13 Upper O’Connell Street (Outside Discover Ireland Centre)
- 24 Nassau St – Stop 2 – 24–25 Nassau Street (Opposite Eason)
- 10 Leinster St S – Stop 3 – 10-11 Leinster Street South (opposite Trinity Point)
- National Gallery of Ireland – Stop 4 – Merrion Square West (opposite the National Gallery of Ireland)
- Merrion Square South – Stop 5 – Merrion Square West (opposite the Plunkett House)
- Stephen’s Green Nth, stop 791 – Stop 6 – St. Stephen’s Green North (opposite the Little Museum of Dublin)
- 30 College Green – Stop 7 – 30–33 College Green (outside Ulster Bank)
- Temple Bar – Stop 8 – 7–12 Dame Street (outside AIB)
- Dublin Castle – Stop 9 – Lord Edward Street (outside Carnegie Centre)
- Christ Church Cathedral – Stop 10 – Nicholas Street (opposite Back Lane)
- St Patrick’s Cathedral – Stop 11 – Patrick Street (outside St. Patricks Cathedral)
- Teeling Whiskey Distillery – Stop 12 – Brabazon Place, 32 Newmarket (opposite Teeling Whiskey Distillery)
- Guinness Storehouse – Stop 13 – St. James’ Gate (outside Guinness Storehouse)
- Pearse Lyons Whiskey Distillery – Stop 14 – 121/122 James’ Street (opposite Pearse Lyons Distillery)
- Royal Hospital Kilmainham – Stop 15 – Heuston South Quarter, Saint Johns Road West (outside Safari Childcare)
- Kilmainham Gaol – Stop 16 – Inchicore Road (outside Kilmainham Gaol)
- Memorial Gardens, stop 7435 – Stop 17 – South Circular Road (outside Islandbridge Memorial Garden Gate)
- Heuston – Stop 18 – Heuston Station, St. John’s Road West (outside Heuston Station)
- Parkgate Street – Stop 19 – Parkgate House, Parkgate Street (opposite Westbrooke Motors)
- Phoenix Park Monument – Stop 20 – Chesterfield Avenue, Phoenix Park (opposite Wellington Monument)
- Parkgate Street – Stop 21 Parkgate Street East
- National Museum of Ireland – Decorative Arts & History – Stop 22 – Sarsfield Quay Apartments, Liffey Street West (opposite Rory O’More Bridge)
- Arran Quay – Stop 23 – 4 Arran Quay (beside Heather Shoes)
- Bachelors Walk – Stop 24 – 23-25 Bachelors Walk (outside Arlington Hotel)
- Parnell Square North – Stop 25 – 23-25 Bachelors Walk (outside Arlington Hotel)
Temple Bar / Grafton Street / St Stephens Green / Phoenix Park / Guinness Storehouse / Kilmainham Gaol Museum / Christ Church Cathedral / Glasnevin Cemetery Museum / The Book of Kells and the Old Library Exhibition / War Memorial Gardens / The Jeanie Johnston: An Irish Famine Story / Samuel Beckett Bridge / Croke Park Stadium / Teeling Whiskey Distillery / GPO Museum / Richmond Barracks / Pearse Lyons Distillery / O’Connell Street / Abbey Theatre / Trinity College Dublin / Dublin Castle / National Gallery of Ireland / National Museum of Ireland – Decorative Arts & History / National Museum of Ireland – Archaeology / National Museum of Ireland / Merrion Square / Monument to Oscar Wilde / Molly Malone Statue / Vaults Live / The Liberties / Jameson Distillery Bow St. / Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA) / Dublin Zoo / Duke of Wellington Monument / Aras an Uachtarain (The Irish White House) / Heuston Station / Nancy Hands Bar / Henry Street / River Liffey / Smithfield Square / National Library of Ireland / The Little Museum of Dublin / St. Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre / Irish Whiskey Museum
Operates: Explore the sights of Dublin on our Red Route Bus Tour. You can hop on and hop off the bus at up to 25 different stops. Stay on board to relax and see it all with entertaining digital commentary, or hop off to explore the landmarks and attractions that interest you most. Buses depart every 30 minutes. The first bus departs from Stop 1 (O’Connell Street) at 10:00 and the last bus departs at 17:00.
We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures.
To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include frequency of departures, changes to routes and reduction/removal of stops.
Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
- Book Big Bus Dublin Open-top, Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour Online Now > >
Tour the streets of Dublin on our stylish red open-top buses. Hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour gives you the freedom to explore your way. You can hop on and off the bus at any of our 25 designated Big Bus stops, as many times as you wish within your ticket validity. All located near Dublin’s best attractions, you're free to delve deeper into the city at your own pace. With buses passing through every 60 minutes, simply rejoin the tour when you’re ready. • Unlimited Hop on Hop off for -24, -48, -72 hours • Free guided walking tour • Live commentary and recorded commentary in 8 languages on-board the red route