Welcome to the party! A traditional Irish house party is the perfect introduction to Dublin, with great entertainment and a warm and friendly atmosphere. You’ll enjoy good food, local musicians, storytellers and Irish dancing on an evening out that’s unlike any other you’ll experience in Dublin.
Visit: The Irish House Party, 27 Pembroke Road The Lansdowne Hotel, Dublin D04 X5W9 Ireland
The Irish House Party is Dublin’s unmissable Irish music and dance show. Now in its 15th successful year it is hosted by All Ireland champion musicians, dancers and entertaining presenters in an intimate and homely dinner theatre setting.
The Irish House Party was set up as a revolt against the cheesy and twee. You will find no flat caps or leprechauns here. Just amazing Irish music, dancing and craic (the Irish word for fun!)
No Irish house party is complete without a good meal beforehand and you will be served a delicious three-course Irish dinner if this option is selected.. After dinner the music, singing and dancing begins.
The show is suitable for all ages, and families with children are welcome. You can take part in the entertainment as much as you like, or simply sit back in comfortable surroundings and enjoy a wonderful evening of live traditional music, dancing and storytelling.
We look forward to welcoming you as our guest at The Irish House Party in Dublin.
Duration: 3 hours
• Dublin Coddle – Irish Pork Sausages in Potato and Herb Broth
• Local Market Vegetable Soup with Irish Soda Bread
• Mixed Leaf Salad with Crispy Bacon and Garlic Croutons – Served with Balsamic Dressing
• Beef and Guinness Stew – Tender Pieces of Beef with Potatoes served with Parsnips, Carrots, in a rich Guinness Gravy 🙂
• Grilled Irish Chicken Fillet – With Herb Stuffing and Pepper Sauce
• Backed Fillet of Salmon – Served with Cajun Sauce
• Vegetarian Leek and Brie Parcel – Served with Cranberry Sauce in Filo Pastry Parcel
• Selection of Irish Desserts